Ceiba Productions has 30+ years of experience in the film industry. Here are some notable film projects we enjoyed working on:
- National Geographic – America the Wild Series (2012) Grizzly Creek Productions: Grand Canyon Safari and American Vampire
- Into The Wild (2007) Paramount Pictures.
- The River Wild (1994) Universal Studios. Several of our staff were on the river unit.
- Journey Through Amazing Caves (2001) IMAX Pictures.
- Rivers of the Maya (1993) ESPN: Expedition Earth, 1st descent of Rio Santo Domingo, Chiapas, Mexico.
- Jungle Kayakers (1992) National Geographic Explorer, 1st descent of Cueva Yochibha, Chiapas, Mexico. This film is an Emmy Award Winner.
- Rivers of the Underworld (1998) Outdoor Life Network, 1st descent of Rio El Chich, Chiapas, Mexico. This film is also an Emmy Award Winner.
- The First Journey National Geographic, John Wesley Powell’s first expedition though the Grand Canyon.
Our past clients have included: The Weather Channel, Serac Adventure Films, The New York Times, Outside Magazine, National Geographic Explorer, American Airlines Magazine, Outdoor Life, and Financial Post Business. Ceiba has also worked with Turner Pictures, Merrill Lynch, Johnny Walker Red, Dutch Insurance, American Adventure Productions, Ventana Pictures, Sustacal, Boss Films, and Discovery Channel.
Adventure sports is one of our specialities, and our expertise includes–but is not limited to!–the following activities:
- Water work of all varieties on whitewater rivers, lakes and oceans
- Rigging for rock climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Base Jumping
- 4×4 Off-roading
Remote catering, craft service, as well as custom menus for your project are other talents in which we take pride. Our resume also includes location scouting, casting, transportation, and permitting.
Feel free to contact us for advice and logistics for getting your next endeavor underway. Our knowledge, contacts and infrastructure in the American Southwest region make us a one-stop-shop.