Fun (medium sized river running play boat)
The Paddler’s Advantage: Expect to be blown away like so many before you with the combination of ease of paddling, lightweight construction, and comfort during your river run, and the high performance feel for surfing, and all playboating. This is a “go to” boat for kayak schools and beginners as well.
- Beginners: ideal boat for learning the roll, and for a steep learning curve. Learn river running and playboating in one boat, have more fun on smaller water and be comfortable out there.
- Intermediate paddlers: Watch your playboating skills develop quickly as this boat is a joy to play in. Hit up harder rivers and feel confident.
- Expert boaters: First choice among Team JK hitting up the Niagra Gorge and other big water runs. The Fun series has also been used to win World Cup and USA Team Trials events!
- The Hull shape keeps the bow from pearling for better surfing and river running.
- Sidewalls and deck improves cartwheels, loops, and other playboating moves.
- Rolls easily with cockpit and sidewall shape.
- Lots of footroom – fits a large range of people.
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Length: 6’5″
- Width: 24.625″
- Height: 13.75″
- Volume: 56 Gallons
- Ideal Weight Range: 135-180 lbs
- Cockpit Dimensions: 34.5″ x 19.75