Karma L (for bigger paddlers) High Volume
The 2013 Karma starts with a Hull that is flat and stable, providing a low draft to get over rocks easily, and be stable when on them, or on the water. The rocker profile on the Karma offers easy downstream paddling over waves and holes with little water on the deck, plus it adds speed into and out of drops to carry you past the holes, and over the rocks with ease. The sidewalls of the Karma are massive and provide huge secondary stability, plus keep water off the deck making it less edgy. The parting line is as high as possible, also giving a very forgiving shape for side currents and holes. The deck is shedding and stable for resurfacing, while the bow lifting shape keeps it rising up downstream. Perhaps one of the biggest features that are built into this boat is the downstream speed. This boat will make the ultimate extreme racing creekboat due to the idealized shape of the rocker, hull, and dry bow. The boat will be outfitted with the Uni-Shock Bulkhead, sure lock backband (new 2013 model), the new Thermo Formed U-channel, and complete Boat Armor package for hull support/seat and deck support.
Some Key Features:
- Uni-Shock Bulkhead
- Carry Strap on Bow Wall for either right or left hand carry
- Grey Sure-Lock Backband- 2013 model
- Grey Seat pad and hip pads
- New “O” Resin, high density plastic- as seen on late 2012 models.
- Grey Stainless Steel/injection plastic overmolded grab handles- 4 of them, plus security bar.
- Boat Armor Outfitting- (Seat/seat Brackets, welded floor support, Thermo Uchannel, 4lb density walls, Uni-shock Bulkhead, and Thermo seat)
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Length: 9′
- Width: 28″
- Height: 15″
- Volume: 103 gal
- Ideal Weight Range: 185-300 lbs