CEIBA is home to the Whole Shabang!
The Whole Shabang is a completely outfitted, entirely customizable package with everything your group needs: one to eight boats, equipment, food and shuttles. Our office will work closely with your group to develop a Whole Shabang that fulfills your ideal boating trip. Our expert staff will then prepare all the boats and equipment; shop your food and pack the coolers; and provide round trip shuttles to and from Flagstaff – all with a smile!
You can’t go wrong with the Whole Shabang Package from Ceiba!
Equipment and services provided:
- Ceiba’s fully rigged 18′, 16′, or 14′ self-bailing boats containing all imaginable and necessary equipment
- Full kitchen, including everything needed to prepare food, enjoy it, and clean up afterwards
- Complete toilet system, including dump and clean service after your trip
- All equipment required under NPS non-commercial river trip regulations, including handwash systems and 1st Aid Kits
- A detailed and highly organized relationship with the permit holder or trip coordinator while developing the daily menu plan
- All food shopping and packing (in chronological order by day)
- Food and Menus
- Roundtrip from Flagstaff for your put-in and take-out, up to 16 people
- Other locations can easily be arranged
- Ceiba consultant at your rig and de-rig
- Transportation and Shuttles
Recycling & Trash
Ceiba will gladly recycle your trip’s plastic bottles (#1 PETE and #2 HDPE), paper products, aluminum, steel, glass, and batteries for free. Your trip packet contains information and instructions on how to deal with all recyclable materials throughout your trip.
In 2020 we have added a composting option to all our river trips. It’s a great thing to do and it saves room in your daily trash. All the compost goes to local Flagstaff community gardens. Please call us if you’d like to discuss details.
Check out our Sustainability page for details about Ceiba’s commitment to protecting the environment and supporting our community!
Also included in the Whole Shabang:
- One inflatable kayak w/helmet & paddle, 50 cal ammo can per person, kitchen Parawing, drag and throw bag per boat, all needed lifejackets including 2 spares, 80 ft rope, can smasher, and camp fun in the form of horseshoes and bocce ball!
- Not included: Personal gear, NPS fees, Hualapai exit fees, satellite phone minutes.
- Check out the sample quote sheet below.
- Or – extend your trip and check out the lower end of the Canyon! If you go past Diamond Creek to Pearce Ferry Ramp or South Cove, Ceiba can provide you with the 15 HP motor, transom, gas, tanks, and lights needed to go across Lake Mead.
For answers to more detailed questions go to our FAQ page.
Please contact us for seasonal specials as well!